This course is designed to help you obtain the knowledge and skills required to sit the AZ-800 Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure exam. By taking this course, you will gain hands-on experience implementing and managing on-premises and hybrid solutions.
In this course we will take a look at:
- Preparing for Active Directory Domain Services
- Implementing Active Directory Domain Services
- Managing Active Directory Domain Services security principals
- Integrating Active Directory Domain Services with Azure AD
- Integrating hybrid networking
- Group Policy configuration
- Windows Server management
- Hyper-V virtualization
- Windows containers
- IP address management
- Configuring and managing Windows Server storage
- Hybrid file synchronization
To help us along the way, we’ll be using two fictitious companies, Barrier Reef Audio and River City AI. We will go through a few scenarios where Barrier Reef Audio has acquired River City AI and needs to integrate different services with them.
It’s recommended you take the AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals course and, optionally, the exam prior to taking this exam. There are some Azure concepts in that course that are not covered in detail for absolute beginners.
You will need a fairly good grounding in fundamental networking concepts for this course.
There are hands-on labs to help prepare you for the real world and practice exams to help prepare you for the certification exam.
Let’s get your journey as an Azure Hybrid Administrator started.