Whether you are aiming to take the AZ-303 exam or simply want to learn more about implementing applications within Azure, this course can help you.
Throughout this course, we cover several important services and features for implementing solutions for apps within Azure.
This course provides:
- Understanding of important Azure app services
- Hands-on implementation experience
- Important design and implementation tips
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have experience in implementing a range of Azure technologies which support different application architecutres, such as:
- Web applications
- Container-based applications
- Serverless applications
- Monitoring applications and Azure application infrastructure
Please be aware this course is part of a learning path. If you are interested in passing the AZ-303 exam, see the lesson on learning paths.