Whether you are aiming to take the AZ-303 exam, or simply want to develop your solution architecture and implementation skills, this course can help you.
Throughout this course, we cover several important services and features for securing and managing your Azure solutions.
This course provides:
- Understanding of important Azure services
- Hands-on implementation experience
- Important design and implementation tips
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have experience in implementing a range of Azure technologies, including:
- Organization and governance services
- Access controls, reviews, and security
- Load balancing and high availability
- Network and application security
- Workload migrations and management
Please be aware this course is part of a learning path. If you are interested in passing the AZ-303 exam, see the lesson on learning paths.