Whether you are aiming to take the AZ-303 exam or simply want to develop your solution architecture and implementation skills, this course can help you.
Throughout this course, we cover several important and foundational Azure services. We provide experience implementing and architecting Azure infrastructure and monitoring.
This course provides:
- Understanding of important Azure services
- Hands-on implementation experience
- Important design and implementation tips
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have experience in implementing a range of Azure technologies, including:
- Azure Active Directory
- Identity security and access control
- Virtual networking and compute
- Azure storage services
- Foundational security
- Monitoring and diagnostics
Please be aware this course is part of a learning path. If you are interested in passing the AZ-303 exam, see the lesson on learning paths.