Each of the AWS certifications commands an average salary of more than $100,000.00, with the average salaries of AWS-certified IT staff 27.5% higher than their non-certified counterparts. As our research shows, the most sought-after skills in this new, cloud-first world involve creating distributed applications on Amazon Web Services. We’ve designed this AWS Certified Developer associate-level course for anyone who wants to learn how to build applications using AWS.
This course is for intermediate-level students and begins with an overview of the fundamentals of Cloud computing. It then moves you through an in-depth curriculum on developing, deploying, and maintaining applications—especially Serverless ones—on AWS.
We know that you’re busy, so our training course is made up of 5-20 minute videos that can be viewed at your convenience. Our lessons keep it simple and explain things clearly and succinctly. Using real-life examples, we will practice developing and managing applications on AWS. At the end of each section, we’ll also test your knowledge with a short quiz to make sure you’re ready for the next section of the course.
The main technologies covered in this course include:
- API Gateway
- Elastic Beanstalk
Please note, this course does not teach you how to code. The AWS Certified Developer – Associate (2020) course is specifically designed to help you pass the AWS Certified Developer – Associate exam. All required code in this course is provided when you join the course (via Github).
After completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Identify the key features of the core AWS technologies used to build serverless applications, like S3, DynamoDB, Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, and API Gateway
- Build, deploy and troubleshoot Serverless applications in AWS
- Use AWS CLI, AWS service APIs, and SDKs to interact with AWS
- Create a CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS
- Implement AWS Security best practices using IAM, KMS, MFA
- Configure AWS services for optimal performance
- Confidently sit the AWS Certified Developer – Associate (Released June 2018) exam
The ideal student for this course has a preliminary background in cloud computing but doesn’t have weeks and weeks to spend on training. We’ll get you up to speed in half the time other certification courses require and prepare you for a position as an AWS-qualified developer.
When you’re finished with AWS Certified Developer – Associate (2020), you’ll be able to confidently take the AWS Certified Developer – Associate exam and earn one of the highest paying certifications in the industry.