**March 22, 2021 is the last day to take the AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder certification. After this date, the certification will be retired by AWS. This course will remain available to learners as part of our legacy content, but it will no longer be updated or maintained by our Training Architect team.
There are reported to be over 100,000 Alexa Skills, and the number is growing at a rapid rate. By making it seamless and frictionless, voice-first technology is revolutionizing the way individuals interact with technology. Many companies are starting to invest in voice-first technology, and are now looking for machine learning professionals who understand how to build, test, certify, and publish Amazon Alexa Skills.
This course uses real-world case studies to teach you how to design and build engaging voice experiences, while preparing you for the AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder – Specialty exam. Get prepared to take this exam with your instructor Kesha Williams (and co-instructor Alexa!), and become an AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- The process to design a voice experience using voice-first design patterns and capabilities.
- The steps to architect an Alexa Skill using Amazon Web Services.
- The tasks required to create Alexa Skills that are both voice-only and multimodal.
- Several advanced Alexa Skill building features like visual elements, sounds effects, audio, and video.
- The techniques used for dialog and state management.
- Easy ways to personalize your Alexa Skill to improve customer experiences.
- Quick steps for testing your Alexa Skill using the Alexa Simulator, an Echo device, and beta testers.
- The steps required to certify and publish Alexa Skills to the Alexa Skills Store or using an Alexa for Business account.
No prior experience building Alexa Skills is required – this course is suitable for anyone wanting to prepare for the AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder – Specialty exam.