There are reported to be over 100,000 Alexa Skills, and the number is growing at a rapid rate. By making it seamless and frictionless, voice-first technology is revolutionizing the way individuals interact with technology. Many companies are starting to invest in voice-first technology, and are now looking for machine learning professionals who understand how to build, test, certify, and publish Amazon Alexa Skills.
This course uses real-world case studies to teach you how to design and build engaging voice experiences, while preparing you for the AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder – Specialty exam. Get prepared to take this exam with your instructor Kesha Williams (and co-instructor Alexa!), and become an AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- The process to design a voice experience using voice-first design patterns and capabilities.
- The steps to architect an Alexa Skill using Amazon Web Services.
- The tasks required to create Alexa Skills that are both voice-only and multimodal.
- Several advanced Alexa Skill building features like visual elements, sounds effects, audio, and video.
- The techniques used for dialog and state management.
- Easy ways to personalize your Alexa Skill to improve customer experiences.
- Quick steps for testing your Alexa Skill using the Alexa Simulator, an Echo device, and beta testers.
- The steps required to certify and publish Alexa Skills to the Alexa Skills Store or using an Alexa for Business account.
No prior experience building Alexa Skills is required – this course is suitable for anyone wanting to prepare for the AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder – Specialty exam.