In this course, you’ll learn about the various threats you’ll face from social engineering techniques like phishing, pharming, and identity fraud. First, you’ll learn about potential indicators of compromise used to identify the types of attack occurring to systems, applications, and networks. Next, you’ll discover the various intelligence sources used to identify and combat these threats. Finally, you’ll become familiar with various penetration testing tools and techniques. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge needed to pass the Threats, Attacks, and Vulnerabilities section of Security+, along with the skills needed to help protect your company from attacks both internal and external.
Recommended order of completion:
- Attacks, Threats, and Vulnerabilities for CompTIA Security+
- Architecture and Design for CompTIA Security+
- Implementation of Secure Solutions for CompTIA Security+
- Operations and Incident Response for CompTIA Security+
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance for CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA Security+: Exam Briefing