Welcome to the Amazon DynamoDB Data Modeling course.
In this course, you will learn:
- NoSQL concepts and DynamoDB’s features
- How to optimize DynamoDB for:
- Runtime performance
- DynamoDB data modeling patterns
- 1:N, N:M, hierarchical, GSI overloading, and more
- Write sharding, sparse indexes, and materialized aggregations
- Strategies to migrate data from RDBMS to DynamoDB
You’ll further solidify your learning with real-world examples and hands-on labs.
By the end of this course, you’ll have the necessary skills and knowledge to effectively build scalable, cost-efficient, high-performance applications using DynamoDB.
Thank you for taking the course — let’s get started!