Kubernetes has become the industry standard for orchestrators to manage your containers at scale. Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) is a managed service on Azure that is used to host your containerized applications running in Kubernetes.
This course was designed for someone who has Azure experience, a familiarity with containers, and little to no experience with Kubernetes
In this course we will begin by discussing basic Kubernetes concepts such as:
- What is Kubernetes and what does it do
- What are the components that make up a Kubernetes Cluster
- Deployments, Networking and Storage in Kubernetes
We will then move on to explore Kubernetes on Azure and discuss topics such as:
- What are the benefits to AKS
- How to configure an AKS cluster
- Deployments in AKS
Coming out of this course you will have a solid foundation of Kubernetes and understand how to get started in Azure.
I can’t wait to see you in the course and keep being awesome cloud gurus!