Ah, Bingo. The sport of kings. (Wait. What? The sport of kings is horse racing? How’s that not the sport of horses?) Well, whatever you want to call it, we can all agree on one thing: Bingo is clearly just gambling that is somehow legal in 40 states. Also, it’s also a great excuse to win some cool stuff.
Case in point — the big, beautiful Bingo card below.
Get more info on how to complete each of these squares in the Bingo Squares Explained section below!
Here’s what you could win
Be the first person to complete the entire ACG Bingo card and you could win $100 in AWS credits, a free month of access to Pluralsight, and some swell ACG swag.
We’ve also got four runner-up prize packages with a $50 AWS credit and ACG swag. These four winners will be selected at random from all entrants who submit a fully completed card or one with a full line (filling squares along a vertical, horizontal, or diagonal line).
Here are some details you’ll probably need to know
- Participants can work through their tasks and submit marked and completed Bingo card in Discord. There’s a dedicated channel for it!
- Once participants submit their Bingo cards, they will be entered to win the prizes.
- Prizes will be awarded the first week of November. On November 1, winners will be chosen and instructed to email us with their Bingo card and screenshots proving completion of the squares on their Bingo card.
Level up your cloud skills
Get started with A Cloud Guru today and learn by doing. ACG can help you master new skills and transform your career with courses and real hands-on labs around AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, and beyond.
Bingo squares explained
“What’s that one square mean?” you might ask yourself. Well, tell yourself not to sweat it. Here’s a bit more info to help you make sense of your tasks.
- Watch an ACG Original Series and Share Your Thoughts on Discord: Our team makes amazing shows weekly and monthly to help our community keep up with the latest happenings in cloud. We share some of these shows and have thought-provoking discussions in our Discord server in the Cloud News category! We’d love to hear what you think about the latest developments in AWS, Azure, GCP, and more!
- Register for One Upcoming or On-Demand ACG Webinar: You can see all of our upcoming and recently streamed webinars here! Sign up and watch one on demand!
- Complete Any Challenge Lab in the ACG Platform: Challenge Labs are new to the A Cloud Guru platform and are a great way to test your knowledge and get real hands-on experience! Take one and let us know how it goes!
- Submit a Review of ACG on G2: We love seeing your feedback! It helps us grow and innovate in the ways that you need us to! Leave a review for us here!
- Download the ACG Road to Multicloud Report: In this report, you’ll see how companies are starting to prepare for a multi-cloud future as learners begin focusing on products beyond AWS. Download it here for a great read!
- Attend October Certification Office Hour in the ACG Discord Server: Every month, we gather up a few of our Training Architects in a Discord voice channel to answer your questions about cloud certifications! Whether you’re preparing for your next exam, lost on which direction to go next, or just want to have a chat — stop by our server on October 27, 2021 @ 4:30 PM CST | 8:30 AM AEST!
- Share an ACG Blog on Social Media: Share your favorite, most informative ACG blog on Twitter, LinkedIn, or Facebook! It’s all about spreading the knowledge! Don’t forget to tag us — @acloudguru!
- Attend One Discord Discourse Event in the ACG Discord Server: Speaking of Discord, we have another event every 2 weeks! The ACG Discord Discourse is a community-led tech talk where presenters share projects they’re working on, lessons they’ve learned, or their favorite tech topics! It’s a fun time to network and learn! Our next Discord Discourse is on October 8 @ 6 PM CT!
- Share Your Best Cybersecurity Tip With Us on Twitter @acloudguru: It’s Cybersecurity Awareness Month! So let’s share our best tips, tricks, and tools with each other!
So get on out there and fill in your ACG Bingo card. (No dauber marker required!)